- Principles of Online Learning: Facilitation - Oct. 14/20
Online Teaching and Learning Workshop hosted by Instructional Associates from the Centre for Teaching, Learning, and Research.
- Moodle Q&A Drop-in with John - Sept18/20 (Passcode: !2&+n%zF)
This informal online session answered Moodle questions from basic to advanced, and gave reminders on how to get help and training from eLearning Support.
- Kaltura Capture and Media Management - August 27th
This session covered how to install, access and use Kaltura Capture, including tips and best practices for media management.
Kaltura Analytics and Student Engagement - Sept. 1/20
This session gave a brief overview on the new KAVA analytics tool and using Kaltura's analytics features to better understand student engagement.
- Streaming Video: Beyond YouTube - July30/20
- Screencasting with Kaltura Capture & Screencast-o-matic - July 23/20 (video)
- Educational Videos - Jun. 16/20 (video)
- Engaging Students in Online Learning: Developing a Community of Inquiry - Jun. 5/20 (video)
- Student Accommodations for Online Course Delivery - Apr. 8/20
- Moodle Basics - Apr. 1/20 (video)
- Assessment in Online Learning - Mar. 31/20 (video)