Teaching and Learning at VCC
We advance excellence in teaching and learning at VCC by providing support for both new and experienced faculty.
We promote teaching and learning best practices that:
- Encourage active, student-centred learning;
- Incorporate experiential learning;
- Create accessible and equitable learning experiences;
- Reflect adult learning theory and principles;
- Develop life-long learning and reflective practice;
- Challenge, inspire, and transform;
- Use educational technology to enhance learning.
In this section you will find more information about:
- Getting started – new faculty;
- Best practices in teaching and learning;
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL);
- Indigenization support (coming soon...);
- Professional development opportunities.